A new retail delivery hub was to be formed as a new build on a brownfield site and promote BREEAM Excellent accreditation. Our services included preparation of a Transport Statement, Travel Plan and a Parking Statement. We worked with the existing and proposed active travel infrastructure within the area to integrate the development.
Appointed as part of a multi-organisation team, we supported the sites statutory planning requirements through provision of a Transport Statement and Staff Travel Plan. We worked with the design team to revisit the architect’s layout and develop a deliverable access strategy that met both the future tenant’s contractual requirements which could also be accommodated within the road and site space and continuing to meet relevant design standards.
• Comprehensive Transport Statement and Parking Statement considering the bespoke operational nature of the development as a hub.
• Outcome focused approach with services delivered within an ambitious programme.
• Innovative ‘art of the possible’ approach in developing an access strategy that provided a deliverable solution within a constrained site.
• Working with Renfrewshire Council Active Travel Team to explore sustainable travel routes both through and into the development area.
• Transport contributions to BREEAM Excellent rating.